Accelerate collaboration and innovation – neighborhood by neighborhood.
Setting ambitious goals for recycling and organics recovery is just one of the many ways US cities are making extraordinary progress towards environmental and economic sustainability. But it’s no small task given the challenges of population growth and budget constraints.
Recycling options do exist, but how can governments communicate clearly and easily with every constituent inside and outside of city limits? Vertigent Recycling Intelligence enables cities to reach their waste diversion goals through meaningful public interaction and communications. Cities can educate, inform, reward, interact and build neighborhood camaraderie using this valuable data, and help create and reinforce environmental behavior that is the foundation for a successful recycling program:
- Vastly improve understanding about proper disposal
- Implement mobile communication platforms to expand outreach
- Connect neighbors to each other to build communities
- Inspire neighborhoods to take ownership of waste and compete to reach goals
- Reward citizens for reaching key milestones in improvement
Vertigent can help bring waste reduction and diversion goals into view.
Talk to a specialist today to learn how a city can partner with communities in resolving waste.